Sunday 8 April 2012

Sudan Colonial forces in 28mm

And now for some Empire and Mahdist troops to add to the growing collection...

Fighting over the fort in the last post will be an array or forces from the armies of the British Empire and the Mahdists. Here are some quit shots of my most recently completed troops, all from Perry Miniatures. As always, bigger versions when you click the image.

King's Royal Rifle Corps (in green having just arrived in Africa)



Royal Irish Fusiliers



Mahdist commanders, Nile Arabs and a captured artillery piece





In the background is some quick terrain made from an old brush and rocks/gravel. I'm referring to this stuff as "Mahdi Grass". I'll get my coat....

Cheers,
Millsy

1 comment :

  1. Lovely painting. I especially like the captured artillery piece and crew..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...