Monday 3 January 2011

Howdy Blogonians,

Well after telling myself that I would use these holidays to finish off my US forces for Flames of War I decided instead to start my Grenadier army. Now this army has been 'seasoning' in a drawer for almost a couple of years - so its ripe and ready for getting some desk time.

All of the vehicles have already been undercoated and about half have been base-coated. After seeing Millsy and Cory's efforts with the new FOW Vehicle Paint sprays - I'm waiting til I get my hands on the late war german one before moving forward with those. Millsy showed me a neat trick using blue-tac and Tamiya spray paint to do three colour camouflage. So I'll hopefully be blogging the results of that in the coming days.


So whilst I wait for the local hobby shop to get stock I've been prepping the reminaing units. So far I have three platoons of grenadiers (one being pioneer), HQ, pak40s, artillery, 88s & all assorted crews.


Tomorrow weather permitting I'll start undercoating all of that as well as finishing off the MG, Mortar and Infantry guns squads.

Then onto the painting!

Seeya,

Russ




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...